Personal Translations

Are you looking to move to the Netherlands or to the Western Balkans? Or do you need to translate your university degree and transcript of records? We specialize in providing translations of the best quality with maximum confidentiality.
For all documents listed below we offer both certified and uncertified translations. We are open to all types of documentation and willing to undertake all manner of work.

Sempre Verba offers the translation of:

    • marriage certificate
    • birth certificate
    • death certificate
    • certificate of citizenship
    • certificate of residence
    • certificate of temporary residence
    • work permit
    • employee records
    • certificate of income
    • bank statements
    • certificate of the bank account balance
    • certificate of no criminal record
    • passport
    • driving license
    • apostilles
    • divorce papers or single-status certificates
    • diplomas
    • school and education certificate
    • transcript of records
    • university degree
    • vaccination records
    • other documentation
We also offer professional interpreting services for personal use and court hearings.

“Translation is about more than literally converting one language into another. Each field of expertise has its own language and specific terminology. With my keen attention to detail I will ensure that the final translation gets the essence of your message across in any language.” Emma Kosanovic


Stay Updated

Be the first to know about our
latest updates via social media.

Sempre Verba © 2024. All rights reserved.